Bahamas - Exuma Cays - Nov. 3 - 10, 2018
Join Beaver Divers as we discover the Exuma Cays Land & Sea Park. November 3rd - 10th, 2018
The Bahamas and her Out Islands offer a distinct blend of international glamour and tropical ease.
Throughout the week aboard the BAHAMAS AGGRESSOR™ you will explore the dramatic walls, lush coral reefs and exciting animal encounters of the Exuma Cays Land and Sea Park. This protected area is one of the world's most successful marine parks with an area of 176 square miles consisting of an array of more than 350 small islands and cays. The crystal-clear tropical Atlantic pours over the deep cuts between the cays and constantly shifting sand bars. Waters are thick with coral reefs that are alive with every imaginable ocean critter from the living jewels – angelfish and butterfly fish – to the charismatic food-chain toppers like grouper and barracuda – right down to the tiniest living invertebrates. Night diving allows guests to experience an entirely different group of critters and bevy of behaviors not visible during the day.
* Escorted Trip
* Accommodations aboard the yacht
* Compressed air tanks, weights & belts
* All meals and snacks, non-alcoholic beverages, local beer and wine
CHARTER DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Airfare (international and domestic)
• Equipment rentals
• Nitrox fills ($100 for the week)
• Certification or specialty courses
• Hotel stays/day rooms
• Dinner on final evening
• Crew gratuity
• Port/park fees ( $90 ), taxes ( $10 )
• Airport Transfers
- $2,195 - With two sets of twin bunk-style beds. Private head and shower, port windows, individual climate control, monitor with media player and hair dryer.
- $2,395 - Double bed (lower) and twin bed (upper) bunk-style. All with private head and shower, port window, individual climate control, monitor with media player and hair dryer.
Space is limited!
Additional check or cash discount of 3% if trip is paid in full.