Join Beaver Divers for another journey back to these " Enchanted Isles ". We will venture up to Wolf & Darwin Islands for thrilling diving with Hammerhead, Galapagos, Whitetip, Silky & Whale Sharks. This adventure is set for prime Whale Shark season. We will also hike Bartolome Summit which offers a stunning view of the Galapagos Islands, visit Los Gemelos, the Charles Darwin Research Station, Lava Tubes & a giant tortoise reserve.
We will also dive the Islands of Fernandina & Isabela for unique & interesting marine life: Mola Mola, Galapagos Penguins, Marine Iguanas & Red Lipped Bat fish just to name a few of the unique species.
Deluxe stateroom based per person double occupancy.
* Escorted Trip
* One overnight in Guayaquil ( Meals, beverages, entertainment extra )
* 8 days/7 nights aboard the Galapagos Aggressor
*All staterooms are air conditioned and fitted with private toilets, showers, sinks, and hair dryers.
* Onboard the Galapagos Aggressor: Breakfast (cooked to order), buffet lunch and an elegant chef prepared meal at dinner with tableside service are served in addition to fresh mid-morning and mid-afternoon snacks & Beverages (alcoholic and non- alcoholic). The last meal is shore based and is not included. Also, the entertainment while at the disco is all you. Yes, there is a disco in the Galapagos!
* Nitrox, tanks, weights
* Meals, beverages, extras while in Guayaquil & not on the vessel
* Last meal on vessel
* Park Fee ( $100 - cash, crisp new one hundred bill )
* Visitors card ( $20 )
* Airfare Guayaquil - Baltra RT ( about $600 )
* Airfare Guayaquil
* DAN & Trip insurance
* Personal gear
* Crew gratuity
Beaver Divers can not be held responsible for increases in fees!
A $500 non-refundable deposit will secure your space on this special trip. If you wish to receive a cash discount of 3%, then the total amount must be paid at time of booking.
Predicted Average Water Temperatures in Wolf & Darwin: 73F - 80F, down to 50F in other sites
- Tip: discretionary
* Travel Insurance:
We strongly recommend guests obtain travel insurance as we cannot be held liable for any delays which occur during the cruise, nor delays / cancellations of the flights & transfers we organised on your behalf.
* Diving Insurance:
DAN insurance is MANDATORY
* Visas and Passports
Please make sure that your passport has validity of at least 6 months upon arrival & it has extra pages!!! You may be required to show a confirmed ticket to leave the country within the maximum number of days you are allowed to stay in the country.
Deposit due upon booking - $500 per person ( Non - refundable )
2nd payment due on June 15, 2016-$2165 per person
3rd payment due on Jan. 15, 2017-$2165 per person
Final payment due on Oct. 8, 2017-$2165 per person
OCTOBER 17TH - 25TH, 2018