We will explore the breath taking mushroom-shaped rock islands of Palau aboard the Tropic Dancer. This 106' vessel is designed for diving with special outfitted diving skiff well suited to handle the drift diving. A variety of high voltage dives will be the focus of this amazing adventure. We will dive channels, corners, walls, blue holes & WWII wrecks. Lush corals with large marine life including manta rays & sharks will be some of the highlights.
Package price based per person double occupancy - 11 days/ 10 nights -
April 27th - May 7th, 2017:
Deluxe stateroom - $4,495.00
* Escorted Trip
* 3 nights - Palau Pacific Resort ( April 27 - 30, 2017 ) meals not included
* 8 days/7 nights aboard Tropic Dancer ( April 30 - May 7, 2017 )
* 5.5 days of diving ( 20 plus dives available including night dives )
* All staterooms have air con., private toilets, showers, sinks and
hair dryers. Linens are changed upon request and fresh towels
are placed in each stateroom as needed.
* While onboard the Tropic Dancer - Breakfast (cooked to order),
buffet lunch and an elegant chef prepared meal at dinner with
table side service are served in addition to fresh mid-morning and
mid-afternoon snacks & beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic). Sat. night cocktail party at 6 pm with dinner ashore.
* Nitrox, tanks & weights
* Airfare to Palau
* Transfers to resort or vessel ( about $40 RT PP ) must be prearranged!
* Meals, beverages & activities at a Palau Resort
* last night's meal on the Tropic Dancer
* DAN insurance & Trip insurance
* personal dive gear
* crew gratuity
* Port Fee ( $210 as of now )
* Departure Tax & Green Fee - paid at airport - $50
Beaver Divers is not liable for any change to fee increases.
A $500 non-refundable deposit will secure your space on this special trip. If you wish to receive a cash discount of 3%, then the total amount must be paid at time of booking.
Predicted Average Water Temperatures in Palau: 80F - 85F
- Tip: discretionary ( suggested $300 - $400 )
* Travel Insurance:
We strongly recommend guests obtain travel insurance as we cannot be held liable for any delays which occur during the cruise, nor delays / cancellations of the flights & transfers we organised on your behalf.
* Diving Insurance:
DAN insurance is MANDATORY
* Visas and Passports
Please make sure that your passport has validity of at least 6 months upon arrival into Indonesia & it has extra pages!!! You may be required to show a confirmed ticket to leave Palau within the maximum number of days you are allowed to stay in the country.
Deposit due upon booking -$500 per person ( Non-refundable )
2nd payment due on July 1, 2016-$1331 per person
3rd payment due on Oct. 1, 2016 -$1331 per person
Final payment due on Dec. 30, 2016 - $1333 per person
APRIL 27TH - MAY 7TH, 2017
Sign up Now for this Adventure
Call (970) 949-102