Service and Repairs
Routine maintenance is vital in all life support equipment. Industry standards require having your SCUBA equipment checked or serviced once a year or after 100 dives. The last thing we want is for your equipment to fail especially when you are traveling. Our certified technicians provide repair and maintenance on all Scuba equipment.
Avalanche Canister Fills
- Regulator servicing - Please allow 1-2 weeks for Scubapro regulators and 3-4 weeks for non Scubapro equipment
- Tank Inspections, fills and o2 cleaning
- BC Repair/cleaning
- Computer Battery Changes - Please allow 3-4 weeks for older Scubapro models
- Wetsuit/Drysuit Repairs
- Regulator Testing and adjustments
We are a proud official fill station of BCA and Mammut/Snowpulse avalanche canisters. With the growing popularity of backcountry skiing/riding comes increased risks and dangers. Being centrally located within some of the best backcountry skiing/riding on the planet we are happy to provide avalanche canister fills and services.
What you get:
- Canister fills to recommended PSI specifications
- O-rings or burst disk replacement
- Leak test