High Voltage Diving - Big Marine Animals!
Manta Rays, Dolphins, Whale Sharks, Bait Balls, Up to 10 types of Sharks & Largest Biomass.
We have chosen to return to this special wild destination at the best time to see the most marine life. As a bonus,
the water is warmer ( around 78 degrees ) with the best visibility ( about 100' ).
We have been exploring this magical place for over 20 years. We have chosen this exceptional vessel, Nautilus Belle Amie, for this adventure. The Belle Amie is the newest and largest of the Nautilus liveaboards. She feels like a five-star floating boutique hotel, boasting spacious salon and dining areas, as well as a second open-air bar on the sun deck, expansive dive deck and, of course, a hot tub.
Package price: Premium Suite Shared Occupancy $5,195 pp FULL
Single Occupancy Suite $4,895 FULL
Superior Suite Shared Occupancy $4,595 pp
Stateroom Shared Occupancy $3,995 pp
* Escorted Trip
* 9 nights
* One night in Cabo San Lucas
* Warm up dive in Cabo San Lucas
* 8 nights on the vessel - Belle Amie
* Accommodation, all meals (continental breakfast, breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert), non-alcoholic beverage and snacks
* Tea, coffee, water, juice & soda
* use of kayaks and stand up paddleboards
* tanks (aluminum 80s) weights
* daily room service, towels
* in-water divemastering
* end of trip slideshow DVD
* onboard facilities such as the hot tub and lounge
* 5 days diving in Socorro ( About 20 thrilling dive experiences )
Not included Package:
* Airfare to Los Cabos ( SJD ) around $300 - $400
* Transfer to Cabo San Lucas RT ( $50)
* Port Fee ( $65 paid in cash on vessel )
* Alcohol, No BYOB, but available for reasonable price
* crew gratuities
* dive insurance ( DAN ) required
* trip insurance is highly recommended
Space is Limited!
Early Trip Discount = $200 per person if booked by Dec. 7, 2018
Non-refundable Deposit of 10% of the cabin selection.
Book Now to reserve your space on this adventure!
Can't make this trip? Beaver Divers is a Nautilus representative and we can book your trip on any of the Nautilus vessels anytime that is convenient for you!
Call (970) 949-1012 or email firstname.lastname@example.org