Spring Belize Adventure
April 23-30, 2022
Belize Aggressor IV
Throughout the week you will dive at Turneffe and Lighthouse Reef Atolls. You will experience the best SCUBA diving that Belize has to offer. We will dive sheer walls like Painted Wall, Half Moon Caye Wall and Quebrada which are adorned with huge crimson gorgonians and wandering, lilac rope sponges. Weather permitting, divers may explore the mystical Blue Hole, a collapsed freshwater cave system.
We will visit the famous lighthouse at Half Moon Caye and the Booby sanctuary.
By cruising Belize on this 138' yacht you will make the most of this magical place without the hassle of long boat rides and bugs!
* Trip Leader
* 7 nights - staterooms on the Belize Aggressor IV - air-conditioned and fitted with a private toilet, shower, sink, hair dryer and robes.
* Up to five dives per day (2 on the last day) including night dives. Up to 27 dives for the week
* Nitrox for all dives!
* All dives are from the yacht, the boarding ladders are designed for convenience to allow divers easy entries and exits
* Enjoy freshwater showers on the back deck after your dives & dry off with a
* Breakfast (cooked to order)
* lunch and an elegant meal at dinner with tableside service are served in addition to fresh mid-morning and mid-afternoon snacks
* Beverages, soft drinks, local beer and wine - complimentary while onboard
* Linens are changed mid-week and fresh towels are placed in each stateroom
* Filled tanks, weights and weight belts are included
* Each stateroom is equipped with a TV and digital media player utilizing USB inputs.
* Final night cocktail party and celebration of the fun week of diving
* Scheduled airport transfers RT
* Crew gratuities
* Cruise tax, park and port fee ( $130 )
* Dinner on the last night
* private transfers to the airport if you don't want to use the scheduled transfers.
* DAN & Trip insurance
* SCUBA gear
* Specialty course
Deluxe stateroom double occupancy: $3615 - Only One single spot open!
Master stateroom double occupancy: $3900 - FULL
Non-refundable deposit due now: $1,000 per person
3% DISCOUNT FOR PAYMENT WITH CASH/CHECK
2nd payment Sept. 1, 2021 : $1000
Final Payment Due Feb. 1, 2022
This trip is non-refundable. Beaver Divers highly recommends trip cancellation insurance.