Adventure SCUBA Trip Leyte
Southern Leyte, Philippines - April 24 - May 1, 2021
Explore this remote off-the-tourist-path destination. Discover the pristine waters and virgin reefs of Sogod Bay, home to a remarkable mix of hard and soft corals teeming with marine life, from pygmy seahorses to giant whale sharks! Sogod Bay, an amazing body of water only twelve kilometers across but over one kilometer deep, offers some of the highest diversity in the world.
Superior Rooms - ( 5 new rooms available ): $1295 per person SOLD
Cottages - 2.5 star with AC: $995 per person Double Occ.
Diver in Cottage Single Occ. = $1149
Non-diver in Cottage Double Occ. = $549
* 7 nights accommodation at Peter's Dive Resort double occupancy
* Meals ( 23 meals )
* Diving ( 15 dives )
* Transfers, roundtrip ( Tacloban airport to resort - 4 hours each way )
* International Airfare ( around $1200 )
* Domestic Airfare ( around $200 )
* Extra nights in Manila before & after depending on flight schedule ( around $110/night double occupancy )
* Marine Park Fee ( around $60 )
* Trip Insurance ( highly recommended )
* DAN Insurance ( required )
* SCUBA gear
* SCUBA training
Nonrefundable Deposit required to reserve space: $200
2nd payment: $500 due July 29, 2020.
Final payment due Feb. 24, 2021.
Early Booking Discount: $50 if booked by Aug. 15, 2019
3% cash/ check discount.