With its compact size, intuitive data display and convenient quick-disconnect, the SCUBAPRO Aladin H (Matrix) is a sharp-looking and full-featured dive computer targeted to avid recreational divers. It comes with a metallic faceplate and easy-to-read LCD segmented display on top and middle rows, and a matrix display on the bottom row. The Aladin H (Matrix) offers full air integration, making it an ultra-compact hose-attached dive computer. It provides a continuous calculation of Remaining Bottom Time (RBT) and estimates workload based on breathing rate which it then factors into the algorithm calculations to improve safety and increase the fun factor. Add the easy-to-use on-board digital compass and you have a winner.
Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL16 ADT MB algorithm accommodates three gases (21-100% O2).
- Fully air-integrated, the algorithm calculates remaining bottom time (RBT) and estimates workload based on breathing rate.
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for safer diving.
- Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
- Protector boot covers a quick-release fitting that enables you to separate the dive computer from the HP hose for easy post-dive data downloading, traveling, and safe storage.
- Two Dive modes: Scuba, Gauge.
- Maximum operating depth: 394ft/120m.
- Digital compass, displayed on matrix bottom row.
- Active back light.
- Visual and audible alarms.
- Adjustable pp02 from 1.0 and 1.6, and it can be set to Off.
- Bookmark function.
- Lens protection cap.
- CR2450 user-replaceable battery rated for two years/300 dives.
- Dive logs can be stored and analyzed via new Bluetooth 4.0 technology.
- Using the Bluetooth Low Energy (Bluetooth 4.0) feature divers can download their dives to iOS and Android devices that handle the Bluetooth Low Energy technology.
- For PCs and Macs that are not equipped with built-in Bluetooth Low Energy technology, the end user will have to buy a Bluetooth Low Energy USB dongle which is available on the market.
- Uwatec has tested and recommends the use of the following dongle: Bluegiga BLED112.